QML Holdings Ltd
A Midlands headquartered engineering group, which counts Jaguar Land Rover, Rolls-Royce, GKN and McLaren, amongst its list of prestigious clients.
For almost 40 years, our companies have supplied a combination of Metallic Prototype Parts, Metallic Low Volume Production parts, Specialist Tooling for Composite component manufacture, Gauges and Fixtures for parts production and is supported by a Specialist Tooling Solutions Division that can design and supply all types of Production, Assembly, Transportation or Test equipment to several sectors including, but not limited to, Aerospace, Automotive, Nuclear and Rail.
With sites in Halesowen, Chelmsley Wood, Warwick, Preston in Lancashire and Bangalore in India, the group of companies focuses on the use of advanced technologies to provide engineering solutions to some of the most dynamic industrial challenges and boasts a highly skilled and experienced workforce thus providing a fairly unique proposition to its clients, many of which are leading global manufacturers
Our Business Portfolio
Quantum Manufacturing Limited. Specialists in the design, manufacture and integration of precision production and assembly tooling, transportation and test equipment, press tooling and special purpose machinery for all composite parts.
Composite market and an integrated tooling solutions division for a range of products and services from detail production tools, to fully automated assembly lines and is complemented by the ability to provide reliable, time sensitive testing data and test equipment solutions.
Producing hand-made parts for the automotive industry but since the turn of 2004 the company has developed using the latest cutting-edge technology, investing in the latest equipment and facilities to allow it to maintain the highest quality services expected from its key customers.
Meet the Directors
Hareesh Totiger – Chief Executive Officer
Age : 45 Exp : 21
- Started industry career since 1996
- Has an extensive & various industry experience in product development, business development, sales, & marketing
- Has global know how in auto, aerospace & defence industries
- Management consultant with global experience
- Mechanical engineering graduate with an Executive MBA from University of Oxford
Carl Roberts – Chief Operating Officer
Age : 50 Exp : 32
- Started industry career since 1989
- Apprenticed trained, developed experience through Design, into Project Management, Supplier Management and onto full Operational Control.
- Has strong management experience through to corporate level
- Valuable global connections and vast experience in the Aerospace, Defence and Nuclear Industries
Neil Williams – Chief of Business Development
Age : 48 Exp : 30
- Started industry career since 1990
- Lived and worked in Australia in the Automotive Industry for both Volvo and Daihatsu
- Joined Hockley, a family owned business in 1996
- Hockley saw an unprecedented growth under Neil’s leadership & added more customers
- Has global connections and experience in aerospace, defence, & automotive industries